Diversity Student Scholarship
NAIOP is committed to the next generation of CRE leadership and increasing diversity in commercial real estate. We are proud to continue our scholarship program for students pursuing a degree which will lead to a career in the commercial real estate industry. Preference will be given to students who have been traditionally underrepresented in the commercial real estate field.
Applications deadline has passed.
Applicants must be a student affiliated to a NAIOP University Member school in good standing; be enrolled in an applicable graduate or undergraduate program during the academic calendar year; and have a minimum 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale).
Preference will be given to students who have been traditionally under-represented in the commercial real estate field. Four $5,000 scholarships will be awarded to qualified graduate student applicants. Two $2,500 scholarships will be awarded to qualified undergraduate student applicants. All scholarship monies will be payable directly to the awardee’s university.
Recipients of the NAIOP Diversity Scholarship will be selected based on the following:
- Academic achievement.
- Commitment to a career in commercial real estate.
- Recommendation letter from CRE instructor or professor.
- Financial need.
- Each award recipient will receive one (1) complimentary registration to attend NAIOP’s CRE.Converge 2023 (Seattle, Washington, Oct. 18 - 20, 2023).
- Personal press release announcing the scholarship recipient to university.
- Article featuring the scholarship recipients and their school in Development magazine (print and online).
- Scholarship recipient’s profile on NAIOP website.
For questions surrounding the scholarship, contact email@example.com or call 703-904-7100.